Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday October 3, 2011 - NS 289 at Hamilton Road

6:34pm NS 289 at Hamilton Road South of Fort Wayne, Indiana
This afternoon after work I decided I would go out and attempt to take some photographs and video of trains.  Unfortunately I didn't get off work until after 5pm so that didn't leave a lot of sun light left.  I was hearing 35N, L68, and 289. The scanner was pretty quite as is normal for a Monday.  35N was just coming into town and works East Wayne yard and L68 is a train that came in from the South and headed East of where I was at that moment.  I knew that 289 was eventually going to be coming my way and turning and heading South.  When 289 got the signal I headed to Hamilton Road for this photograph even before the train had departed from where it was.  It was a short wait before 289 raced by my position  at Hamilton road at track speed 18:34 (6:34pm).

No comments: